Saturday 20 February 2016

February Update

A friend of mine invited me to visit his Homechurch (our church's small groups) to present my mission to them this past month.   The questions and discussion that it spurred was really encouraging.

In addition, this has been a month of surprises.  Friends from Ottawa who I didn't speak to about my mission, but heard about it through my Dad agreed to sponsor me!  Also, a friend and colleague of mine who is not a Christian sponsored me as well!  It's a constant surprise as to who God will use to help me, and I'm so blessed by this.

My homechurch is also working together to do a cookie fundraiser!  We hope to raise the rest of the T&E fund through this and generally raise awareness as well.  Stay tuned for more information!

Here is my current progress:



No comments:

Post a Comment