Sunday 17 April 2016

April Update

After the big push for the cookie fundraiser I found that I was exhausted.  I haven't had the time or energy to work on fundraising this month, but the Lord still provides.

"He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart."  Psalm 91:4

I found refuge and grace.  Even though I felt like I wasn't doing what I was supposed to be doing, He is so patient and kind:  My first effort at fundraising in a month was today at church.  I asked a friend of mine whether she'd consider sponsoring me, and she said 'for sure! We (her and her husband) just need to sit down and talk about how much'.

I thank God because every time I've been discouraged, He has encouraged me by providing more support.

In His Service,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment